We understand how important yet challenging it can be to find the right therapist; someone who is highly qualified, trustworthy, and accessible. Our mission is to connect individuals like yourself with the best providers, taking the guesswork out of it and making the overall process easier for you. Perhaps you have a specific presenting concern, you’re looking for a therapeutic approach, or you simply want to have a one stop shop to help you figure out your next steps. We want you to get the help you’re looking for.
Our verification process ensures that therapists are fully licensed, are fully insured, have a clean legal background, and a strong ethical history. We have included below a video introduction, biography, and a link to each therapist’s page. Please take your time looking through each profile. When you are ready to schedule an appointment, you may contact the therapist directly or you may fill out the contact form specifying the therapist’s name, and we will pass along your request. If you have any further questions or would like more information, please fill out the contact form.
We're Here to Help
Therapists in Our Network
“Acceptable Use. The certified therapist pages are solely intended to provide users with general information regarding our certified therapists. We do not recommend or endorse any specific professionals, tests, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on their pages. Reliance on any information provided by us, our certified therapists, others appearing on Site at our invitation or other visitors to the Site is solely at your own risk. Your use of the certified therapist pages is at your own risk.”
“Louis Laves-Webb, LCSW, LPC-S & Associates do not endorse, and nothing on the certified therapist pages shall be deemed to be an endorsement, representation or warranty of, any third party, whether in relation to such third party’s products, services, websites, experience or background or otherwise. We do not make any representations or warranties with regard to any materials posted by our certified therapists, directory members or bloggers. The information in our directories is provided exclusively by participating professionals. When you see the “Verified By” it means we have made good faith, reasonable efforts to verify the following and have found no contrary information:
- The name and contact details provided by the professional.
- That the professional’s license, if applicable, is valid within the state in which he or she practices.
- That the professional is not subject to any license strictures preventing practice.
- That the professional has current malpractice insurance.
“We verify this information at the time a professional is initially listed in our directory”
- Further, we explicitly disclaim any responsibility for the accuracy, content or availability of information found on a site that links to or from the Site (a “third-party site”). We may offer links to, or incorporate into the Site, third-party sites that offer various products and/or services. We cannot ensure that users will be satisfied with any products or services that are purchased from such a third-party site, since such sites are owned and operated by others. We do not endorse any of such products or services, nor have we taken any steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability of any of the information contained in any third party sites. We do not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including credit card and other personal information) users might be requested to give a third-party site. We strongly encourage users to make their own investigation of third-party sites before proceeding with any transaction with such third parties.
- The Site is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the Site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through the Site. Please seek the personal advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content.
- Our certified therapists who have pages, videos, and post articles to our Site are not employed by Louis Laves-Webb, LCSW, LPC-S. Each certified therapist is solely responsible for the content of his or her own pages. The opinions expressed by each certified therapist are their own and are not the opinions of Louis Laves-Webb, LCSW, LPC-S & Associates and are not endorsed by us.
Schedule a Session with Louis-Laves Webb & Associates Today