In light of most recent challenges that have touched our community and world, Louis Laves-Webb, LCSW, LPC-S and Associates is continuing to advocate for the emotional and mental health needs of our central Texas community and is currently forming a confidential online support group to address the growing feelings of anxiety, fear, loss, loneliness, and helplessness surrounding COVID-19
- Up to 12 participants per group
- Meets weekly
- $40/session with sliding scale options
- Co-facilitated by two licensed therapists
- All members are screened to ensure a good fit for group therapy
- Group is focused around the shared goals of combating social isolation in times of social distancing, sharing and receiving coping strategies, and providing and receiving support from fellow community members
Please complete our contact form and specify your interest in online group therapy. We will be in touch shortly. We look forward to listening to you!